Web Design Miami
We are a small business web design company striving to create just the right website for each client. We can help you have the website that will not only look great, but meet the needs of both you and your target audience.
Beyond matching the web design 2017 industry standards we offer in every deliver:
- Self-Managed: Get total independence from any agency. We prefer world-class platforms easy to manage and scale such as:
WordPress, Magento, Shopify, Woocommerce and others.
- Modern look: design using the latest design trends: Parallax, Flat, Minimalist, Futurist, Cartoon & More.
- Fully Responsive: We test our design in Desktops, tablets, and the latest smartphones in the market.
- High Speed: All our development are fully optimized and tested for high-speed.
Offering several options for SLA in hosting and CDN (content delivery distribution) as long with the latest cache techniques.
- High-Security Standards: We apply and verify the latest security policies including SSL, XSS Protection, Server-side and platform-side protection.
We also take care for:
Translating marketing goals into Web Design. Every page should serve for a purpose. Check our Website Design Process
- Usability: your website will have a logical roadmap for your business and for your audience. The easiest the better.
- Including crucial business information: we all have short attention spans, don’t underestimate brevity,
we make sure the user know what you want them to do with clear call to actions. Beyond spying your competitors,
we make sure you have the information that your audience expects to get from you.
- Clear Navigation: We care to bring to your site logical names, user experience, links location, URL site structure, xml and HTML sitemap.
- Social Media Integration: We not only place your social icons in the website but we help you to choose
the best social network for your business (if you don’t have one yet).
- Contact Form: Isn’t obvious, yes! But ours always work, 100% of the time, because we care we also track records
and provide integration with other platforms such as CRMs, mailing lists, and more.