Your marketing goals for a social media campaign usually can fit into one of these:
- Increasing website traffic
- Building conversions
- Raising brand awareness
- Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
- Improving communication and interaction with key audiences.
More than 1.4 billion people use Facebook to connect with what matters to them, and more than 900 million visit every day. When you run a Facebook Ad, you choose the audiences that see it by location, age, interests and more.
With Facebook Ads, you choose the type of people you want to reach and we deliver your ads to them. This makes your ads more relevant for the people who see them and brings you real results.
Advertising on Facebook is easy for you and your customers. From a Facebook Ad, people can get directions to your store, download your app, view your videos, add an item to a shopping cart or take another action on your website.
Typical Service Process for Social Advertising
- Define your marketing campaign goals with your agent. (by schedule phone call, meeting or in your dashboard)
- We create a proposal for the campaign, ads and configuration.
- You review it, approve it and provide the credit card to run the campaign from.
- We monitor, adjust and optimize the campaign until the next billing cycle.
- Facebook or preferred social network profile (Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin)
- Budget for the campaign
- Landing Page (Optional, depends)