Social Media Community Management
These days, having a facebook account isn’t enough – your digital storefront extends to social media marketing sites such as Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Snapchat, Tumblr, Twitter, and many more; but having a social profile is not enough, you also need to be truly active inside it. If your company doesn’t have a Twitter account yet or even a Facebook fan page, it’s time to get yourself in the hands of an experienced community manger in order to bring yourself up to the speed of the market, or you are in risk for falling behind your competitors.
Some benefits of an active social media presence:
- You get to see your target market, up close and personal.
- You can respond to problems immediately
- Your competition is Tweeting and Facebooking like crazy. Claim your space.
- People are receptive to your messages.
- It will help you to understand your audience.
- You will find audiences you didn’t know existed.
- Customers you didn’t know existed will find (and buy from) you.
- Take control over your online reputation
What you will get:
- Daily posting the whole 30 days of the month (minimun 1 guaranteed)
- 20% about your business and 80% about the industry
- Actively seeking for related communities
- Participating in communities in your industry.
- Quick replies to your clients comments or questions.
- Management up to 3 Social accounts of your preference (content is likely to be share across social networks).
This is a monthly service (No contracts)